The blues.

The blues has saved a life. Probably more than just one, but here I'll tell about me.

Try waking up in the morning and realise you have accomplished everything you always wanted. Then, ask yourself, "Is there anything else I could want?". If that answer is "no", then, you will know what I'm talking about. Yeah, you always can get anything else, but there's sometimes in life that you just don't want anything else but that place and situation. This "feeling blue" thing makes one to be aware of its meaningless. Just then, you can call yourself happy. I'm happy right now; otherwise I wouldn't be writting this down. All the blues in my life and all the blue it got me through these last five years keeps me wondering about the life I'm having now. Wishes, I do have a lot, though; a man without wishes isn't much of a man, right? Still, this thing's draggin' me away closer to my end, and I'm happy anyway. Life, in my point of view, is supposed to be sad. That's the reason why the happy moments counts a lot, and why they're always remembered. Then, comes to life the poetry of existence.

Those songs making reference about the happy moments in the past just support all this. The expectation for a better future, the happy places, the happy songs, the kiss you had and you don't have anymore... The heart of human condition is the sadness.  Sitting in my room, alone, having those feelings, wishing for a better future...

Can anybody tell this isn't the blues?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas